Fixed Fees – No Win No Fee – Deferred Payment – Payment Plans
Wilding & Co Lawyers offer fixed fees on a range of services including Family Law, Business Law, Conveyancing, Property Law, Wills, Power of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship, Criminal and Traffic Law. We are Sydney’s leading fixed fee lawyers.
We also offer No Win No Fee arrangements for Contested Will matters, Payment Plans for all matters and Deferred Payment in Family Law Property matters.
There are five things you should know about our fees and how we charge:
- We will take your initial call and meet with you for your first consultation at no cost.
- We will read the background material you have supplied at no cost.
- We will not charge anything until you agree to our fee arrangement.
- Fixed fees will be charged where appropriate even if they are not listed below.
- You will not be charged a higher rate for entering into a payment plan, no win no fee or deferred payment arrangements with us as we make these offers on a case by case basis.
Family Law Fixed Fees
Our Family Law fixed fees (including GST):
- Divorce Application (Joint Application) $880
- Divorce Application (Single Application) $1,650
- Consent Orders (Property or Parenting) $1,980
- Consent Orders (Property & Parenting) $2,970
- Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreement $2,970
- Child Support Agreement $2,970
- Consent Orders (Property & Parenting) & Child Support Agreement $4,950
- *The above fees do not include court filing fees or other disbursements that may become payable. The nature and costs of disbursements will be explained to you and set out in our costs agreement before the beginning of your matter, so there are no surprises.
Business Law Fixed Fees
Our Business Law fixed fees (including GST):
- Buying or Selling a Business $4,400
- Establishing a Company $440.
- Draft shareholders/unitholders agreement (2 shares/units) $1,650
- Draft Partnership Agreement $1,650
- Establish Family/Unit/Hybrid Trust $2,750
*The above fees do not include disbursements. The nature and costs of disbursements will be explained to you and set out in our costs agreement before the beginning of your matter, so there are no surprises.
Wills & Estate Planning
Wills & Estate Planning fixed fee costs (including GST):
- Will $330*
- Mutual Wills for Husband & Wife $550*
- Power of Attorney (“POA”) $275*
- Enduring Guardianship (“EG”) $275*
- POA (Couple) $440*
- EG (Couple) $440*
- POA & EG $440*
- POA & EG (Couple) $660*
- Estate Planning Package (Single) $660*
- Estate Planning Package (Couple) $990*
Estate Planning Package includes a Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship
*50% discount for pensioners
For people with mobility issues, we are happy to make home visits for the purposes of signing your Will or other documents as required.
Conveyancing & Property Law
Conveyancing & Property Law fixed fee costs (including GST):
- Purchase or Sale of Residential Property $1,650
- Commercial or Retail Lease $1,650
- Strata By-Law Amendment $1,100
- Creation of Easement or Covenant $3,300
*The above fee does not include disbursements. The nature and costs of disbursements will be explained to you and set out in our costs agreement before the beginning of your matter, so there are no surprises.
No Win, No Fee
We offer a no win, no fee arrangement on contested will matters otherwise known as family provision matters.
Many of our clients simply do not have the funds to commence or to pay for ongoing litigation. We are in a position to offer clients the opportunity to pay later in any matter where a settlement is anticipated. For example, a Custody and Property matter can be paid for at the end of your matter using the proceeds of the property settlement.